Blockchain Connect Conference | January 2018 Conference in San Francisco
Blockchain Connect Conference
Date: January 26, 2018
Venue: Palace of Fine Arts Theatre, 3301 Lyon Street, San Francisco, CA 94123
About Blockchain Connect Conference
The conference aims to bring together more than 1,000 blockchain practitioners from China, Japan, Singapore, and the U.S. Participants will discuss blockchain use cases, innovations and markets, plus the future direction of the technology.
More than 30 blockchain experts will speak at the conference, including Tim Draper, a legendary Silicon Valley investor who invested in companies such as Skype, Tesla, and SpaceX; Charlie Lee, the creator of Litecoin; Brad Garlinghouse, the CEO of Ripple, the world’s top five digital assets; Kathryn Haun, member of the board of directors of Coinbase; Joseph Poon, co-author of the Lightning Network White Paper and Plasma, and other blockchain experts.
- Secrets of Exchanges: Who Are Buying Tokens and What Are They Buying?
- Decoding Blockchain in Health Care: Hopes and Hypes
- How to Promote the Adoption of Public Blockchain in China?
- Consensus Protocols: Will 2018 be the Year of PoS?
- New Crypto Trends: Race to the Frontline of Blockchain Technology
- VC vs. ICO Funds: Token Valuation and Exit Strategy
To learn more, please visit www.goblockchainconnect.com