2018 Vietnam Blockchain Week | March 7 & 8 in Ho Chi Minh City
2018 Vietnam Blockchain Week
Date: March 7 & 8
Venue: Riverside Palace, 360D Bến Vân Đồn, phường 1, Quận 4, Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam
About 2018 Vietnam Blockchain Week
Organized by Infinity Blockchain Labs, 2018 Vietnam Blockchain Week will be held to promote the potential of blockchain in the country. It is the first major blockchain conference in Vietnam, and expects to see 1,500 participants, 50 speakers, 500 companies and 15 case studies across the globe.
The Fintech Association of Hong Kong, Bank of America, Bosch, OCBC, and many others are sponsors for the event. Some topics discussed during the conference are as follows:
- Where blockchain changes the finance paradigm
- Blockchain adoption for payment & transaction
- How Government is adopting blockchain worldwide?
- Serving Unbanked using Blockchain
- Blockchain startups – the good, the bad and the ugly
- Everything about Funding on Blockchain
- The emergence of consortium Blockchain: DTL, Azure
- Is Blockchain the future of trade finance and insurance?
To learn more, please visit https://www.vietnamblockchainweek.com/
【 Declaration: Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to repost this article and indicate the source. Opinions expressed by Contributors belong to themselves.】